Van Eck Bedrijfshygiëne is committed to competence and professionalism. Education and training of our employees is our top priority. We therefore strive for a safe and qualitatively good cooperation with our customers. Now and in the future!
Van Eck Bedrijfshygiëne is certified for quality programs:
- IKB Poultry Service Company: pest control and disinfection in poultry farms.
- EVM and CPMV-certified control technicians.
- IPM (Integrated Pest Management) certified inspectors.
- HACCP, microbiology and handling of hazardous materials.
- ISO 9001, ISO 4400-1 and ISO 22000.
- Spray license 2 for pest and weed control in crops.
- Mole control.
- VCA certification for industrial hygiene.
- Height and fork truck operations.
- KAD quality mark for rodent control: the quality mark provides guarantees for the implementation of integrated pest management.